Thursday, December 17, 2009

A new challenge?

First of all, I would like to share some stuff about me: Business Engineer wit ha M.A. in TEFL gotten last year. Married for almost 20 years, 4 kids, my oldest goes to medical school nd plans to be a Forensic Doctor.... cool for her!
I have been teaching since 1997, by accident, it happens to be the time when anyone with good command of English was given the opportunity to teach, so I started in preschool..... great experience!!!!
And so my new experience begun :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it is interesting to see how you got involved in the education world even though you studied business. English gave the opportunity to teach, now technology is giving you the opportunity to go beyond it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life takes you to unexpected places, yet the right places huh? Similar story to mine and many more I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same happened to me Prisci. I graduated as an architect and see where I am now!

    ReplyDelete